Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Big Ten: Where 16 Point Halves Happen

Oy vey, the Badgers are having one of those games that makes you wonder how they ever win. Fortunately, Minnesota is chipping in to the debacle, having missed about 35 dunks so far. The refs are calling everything tight when the Gophers have the ball, but Minnesota is free to knock over as many Badgers as they want on defense. Terrible, terrible officiating.

This is the kind of game that could set basketball back a few decades.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hate Roy Williams.

Chris said...

I still think this class of Upper Classmen at Wisconsin just does not have the heart other classes have had.

I like Landry but Bohannon and Hughes are just not getting it done from what I see.

Anonymous said...

I think they lack talent more than heart.

Anybody see Marquette last night? It's too bad about James, but I think they lose to teams like Pittsburgh by 15 with or without James.

PaulNoonan said...

Yeah, Pitt could score inside at will. Marquette was only close because of 3s. When the shots stopped falling they had no answer.

Anonymous said...

http://bracketgypsy.blogspot.com/