Sunday, November 23, 2008

Paul Pulls Off An Amazing Fantasy Football Feat

I believe that I started what turned out to be my worst possible lineup today, which will probably knock me out of the playoffs. It's not all my fault. Steve Jackson is hurt, and Brian Westbrook is dinged and faced the Ravens so I was already going with backups. I just chose, uhm, poorly. Check this out:

Instead of Le'Ron McClain (12 points in my league) I started Jerious Norwood (0, while teammate Michael Turner took it in 4 times).

Instead of Trent Edwards (34 points) I started McNabb (and I get Kolb's stats too! For a grand total of -8). So my QB decision cost me 42 points. Awesome.

Instead of Steve Gostkowski (14) I started Matt Prater (4). My WRs combined for 5. I will be lucky to break 20 points this week. I'm not happy.