Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun Friday

When you click on this link, you will probably wonder why I’ve sent you to watch a bunch of guys playing video games, why Aerosmith is involved, and why this is on a sports blog of all places.

Well, a friend sent this to me, and maybe it’s because I’m slap-happy from a long day of work (I’m setting this up to post tomorrow), but I had one of those moments where I had to try really, really hard not to laugh out loud in my very quiet office.

So take my advice. Fast forward to the 5:10 mark (or maybe 6:10, it’s hard to tell) where they play the good ol’ NES game Ring King (sports!), and make sure you are listening to the sound. I remember thinking the same thing about this game. Make sure you stick around until the end of the first round. I love the reaction from the guys who haven’t seen it before.

In retrospect, the audio is NSFW (what audio is SFW?), and in retrospect, the video isn't really either.

No comments: