1. NY Giants – Their defense looks excellent again, and it’s tough to find a team more well-rounded on offense.
2. Baltimore Ravens – If their defense catches up to their offense, look out. With the Saints, one of the only two teams to score more than 100 points so far.
3. NY Jets – Mark Sanchez looks like a 5 year veteran.
4. New Orleans Saints – Will the offense hold up against the Jets and Giants in their next two games?
5. Cincinnati Bengals – A fluke away from being 3-0, the Bengals have looked like a real team for the first time in a long time.
Interesting fact: Did you know that the Denver Broncos have only given up 16 points total so far this year?
1. Cleveland Browns – This is the team that I least want to watch on Sunday. Only the Rams have scored fewer points, and no one has given up more. A complete train wreck.
2. St. Louis Rams – They may be able to move up if Kyle Boller can hold on to the starting job, but that sentence alone illustrates just how bad they are.
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Once the defense crumbled it was all over.
4. Oakland Raiders – JaMarcus Russell is the worst QB I’ve ever seen. Just because they beat KC does not make them better.
5. Washington Redskins – Losing to the Lions is inexcusable. If the Redskins play the Browns this year anyone exposed to said game will probably pass out from boredom, like in the Flash Forward show.
53 minutes ago